Thursday, November 01, 2007

What would Uncle Jesse say?

I'm a firm believer in the half your age plus 7 rule. For those not familiar with the rule it is a simple mathematical equation to ensure you don't cradle snatch. Say you're 40, you want to date a younger girl (lets say a 30 year old) so you do the math. 40 / 2 + 7 = 27, you're in the clear this time. Say you're 37 (like 7 times tour de France winner Lance Armstrong) and you want to date a younger girl (lets say a 21 year old like Full house star Ashley Olsen), you do the math, 37 / 2 + 7 = 25.5. Clearly this is an unacceptable age gap as the following photos demonstrate.

Lance in 1999 (wining his first Tour de France)


Ashley in 1999 (post full house, prepubescent)


I guess celebrities live by a different set of rules so I don;t know why I'm surprised by the latest turns Lances love life has taken...
I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting formula.

3:44 pm  
Blogger Bluebird said...

Thommo going to go out with a 22 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home