Thursday, August 23, 2007

Work it baby, YEAH

Due to office I work in not having a shower I have recently joined a gym for the first time. It's a crazy new world in there and quite frankly, I'm a little concerned. As one would expect the change room is full of naked men strutting around but what concerns me most is the designated stand around chatting naked zone that I have dubbed the funboy zone. Gone are the days of having to travel to Bardots for a spot of nude conversing.

The second thing I need to share is that I, being a novice gym junkie still haven't got the routine down yet. Not only did I walk through the main foyer in the budgie smugglers (not realising there was a more direct route from the change rooms to the pool) but I have also fallen into the classic trap for young players.

I implore you people never forget these

Especially when you're wearing jeans.....

"Joey, have you ever been to a Turkish prison?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home