Monday, September 10, 2007

Go the All Blacks.....

New Zealand's opening game against Italy was hard to watch. Not only because it was only shown on one TV in the whole of Manly but more so because of my abhorrence of Doug Howlett. He's such a poof anyone could score tries on the end of the All Black backline. He's in the same boat as Geoff Wilson, glory hoggin nancy boys. That being said I did draw NZ in the office sweep so I get $80 if they win! Let's just hope Dougie gets hurt early in the tournament so I can enjoy supporting NZ. Go the All Blacks....

On another NZ sporting note: what is the name of the NZ badminton team??

4 Comments:

Blogger Lachlan Payne said...

I agree. Howlett is a punce.

But it is slightly worrying that they destroyed a team we struggled to get over this time last year.

P.S. The Shuttlecocks?

5:54 pm  
Blogger Em and Gav said...

i got england in my office sweep, but i still cant get up the nerve to go for them!

Its v annoying how all the press here in the UK keeps refering to them as the "holders" and "reigning champions", not too much longer to wait!

After watching them just beat the us of a they could be very lucky to even make it to the next round

11:27 pm  
Blogger Bluebird said...

I didnt know you could use the word 'poof' these days in general language.

I love non pc.

2:03 pm  
Blogger Bluebird said...

I believe the NZ badminton team is called the 'Black Cocks'

2:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home