Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Unwanted Body Hair


OK so it's not so much body hair I'm trying to get rid of. I'm trying to permanently remove my neck hair. I'm not sure if my neck is particularly sensitive or if my hair is particularly prickly but it's not nice and something has got to give. I figure if I can halt the neck hair I will be able to always have a perfectly manicured beard at whatever stage of growth.

I have been toying with the idea of Laser treatment but it's a big investment and I wasn't 110% sure so I have held off. One of my friends has now suggested the Karpati method. Has anyone heard of, used, or had a friend horribly disfigured by the Karpati method? I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it so speak now before it's too late....

http://www.bbcobeauty.com.au/index.cfm?pageid=pg747201907edoras

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the Marpati method? TJ

3:28 pm  
Blogger Bluebird said...

hey man, late response

I was concerned that hair was going to grow back and talk about 'follow-up' sessions down the track sounded dodgy

but good luck though

10:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home