Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Kudos to Tubby


Can I just say thank you to you Craig for forging a path.

I know you probably took your inspiration to blog from someone else and no doubt they too would credit some other trail blazer but to you I credit my first desire to blog. Others may curse you for doing so as I generally don't have too much to say but I thank you good sir.

And to you dear reader if your looking for something other than a minor distraction I implore you to visit

http://tubemantravels.blogspot.com/

On that note I would also like to thank Craig for the most recent addition to my blog, The Cluster Map found just below the links. With any luck There will soon be a smallish red dot on Sydney. I don't get too many comments on my blog. Maybe because I never write anything contro. Oh well. Time will tell if there is anyone out there????

5 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Readin'

11:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is my home page.

ajt.

9:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lika your blawg.

SB

4:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the question is... who the heck do we know in Alice Springs?
nat

9:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me.
Leon

3:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home