Saturday, May 13, 2006

This is how I punish myself

Everyone who knows me even a little will know I'm a dreamer. They will also know most of my dreams revolve around an idealistic lifestyle constantly hopping between Australia, the Pacific and France (southern France or Corsica). Today has been a little quite at work and while I do have work to do I prefer to punish myself. I have found a new website and let me tell you if I somehow came into some serious cash I would be purchasing up a storm! Yes I know internet Real Estate is overpriced and unrealistic. It a fantasy people! Let me dream.

Some properties for your Consideration

Option 1. $6,500,000

Yes you may recognise this lovely vista if you've ever planned a surf trip to Fiji. Our first contender is the fabulous King Kong Island. Come on dooooown

Option 2. $3,600,000
A Little more remote and requiring a boat to get to local surf breaks is the Beautiful Ile Sauvage, part of Huahine Tahiti.

Option 3. $25,000,000
Complete with it's own airstrip, abandoned resort and movie sets is the historic Blue Lagoon island. That's right every young mans dream island is up for sale!

I think Ile Sauvage is my fav at the moment. I'm sure I can count on Kang and AY to chip in. We just need 33 others.

http://www.privateislandsonline.com

How good is heaven going to be if places like this exist here on earth??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we could start a Christian surfers mission?

4:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great idea. I'm behind you Ev ;o)

4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home