Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Rotation Policy

I was woken by two thing this morning. My alarm was set for 9.50 as I had a late start at work and after a few lat night scrabble sessions (beat Kang by 1 point last night) I needed the extra sleep. Anyway 7.00 I hear my dad talking (loudly) to Thomo then I hear the loud sound of backyard excavation. Why do builders start so early? Never got it, never will. A major drainage overhaul has thrown the house into disarray with Steve having to move out of his room by Sunday. In my early morning daze I agreed the best solution was for me to move out of my room by midday the following day. So now I find myself roomless for a while. Seeing as I as already awake and starting to wonder how I was going to pack up four years of buildup in only a few hours I decided to get cracking. I have about 150 T-shirts, some cool others not so cool. With a shared wardrobe just around the corner I figured now was as good a time as any to start the cull. I'm more of a wear the first thing that I find that's clean and reasonably suitable kind of person so despite the large quantity of T's most of them have fallen out of regular rotation and been forgotten. It's amazing what you find once you start to dig a little deeper. The memories of You am I at the Metro in 96 is still fairly fresh in my mind but the faded Hi Fi Way T (once a fav) now lies in a pile of T purgatory along with a fine collection of faded memories. I think for the next few months before someone else starts to dress me I'm going to initiate an old classics rotation to help with the culling process. If you see me wearing something that looks old feel free to cast you vote.

Don't you wish that your kids all looked more fine?
Do you feel that your guy's below your style?
You Am I, Hi Fi Way , Punkarella circa 95

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home