Saturday, February 18, 2006

Euro part 2

OK All of these updates are being posted at the same time due to illness. I'm writing them on the laptop and then heading down to the Information centre to upload. The first two updates have been sitting in the laptop since Wednesday when I was cruelly struck down with the both ends bug. Just as the fist of the three big fronts came marching in I began my 12 hours of pain. The team pulled together and got me to the doctor in the morning passing up the first French powder session in over three weeks. I had an anti vomit injection and was left to sleep it off. Anyway now it's Friday morning and I'm feeling much better. The Second and bigger front has arrived and big fast flakes are falling. I don't know how long I'll last today but it's nice to feel capable of riding a chairlift without potential disaster.


PS For a weather report see Torino, It's just over the hill. (But a 4 hour drive)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home