Saturday, February 18, 2006

Canada part 2

Since I last wrote many things have come to pass. After a few rip snorter days of fresh the conditions slowly deteriorated towards the end of our 10 days. We also had a bout of illness with Warnsie hitting a dodgy Bombay Wrap and Nat getting a little bit snotty (I made it through that round but have since not only gone snotty but in the spirit of globalisation have also contracted some dodgy Euro bug). This ruled us out from skiing everyday but did however open other doors.
Who would have guessed, I love Cross country Skiing! I was dubious when Kingos told me how much fun it is but I take all the mockery back. After experiencing it myself I wholeheartedly

support you on this one Kang (still not convinced about nerdy card games). Very cool and only $15 for the gear hire.

The Ghostriders Hockey team were a dismal disappointments the second time we went to watch them losing 5-2. Also disappointing was the absence of the fish thrower. Despite not fresh snow in the second part of our time in BC, Fernie still provided some great skiing and some great times with Helen and Chris. It was hard saying goodbye but Europe was calling.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the midget?

7:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice! xcountry is good stuff, I am keen to do some more.

are you the new gp bevinator?

ps. don't knock the nerdy card games 'til you have tried them!

kang

8:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home