Friday, September 22, 2006

My news revelation

SMH keeps me entertained for about 20 mins each day. A quick flick through the main stories down to SPORT with a very brief glance at WORLD then on to MOST VIEWED. A pretty standard flick through SMH one would think. I'm sure many of you have already discovered the joy of internet news and the boundless access to worldwide news sources. In my first visit to news.bbc.co.uk I spent about an hour in the Africa section alone. Not only is it extremely vast in it's regional coverage it is also very well presented. Alternately this website lists many of the online papers on a country by country basis. http://www.world-newspapers.com/

If your looking for something to do on a lazy Friday arvo I highly recommend finding out what is going on in other parts of the world. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home