Wednesday, October 25, 2006

"All we hear is radio ga ga" Queen c84

I have recently been involved in an ongoing debate with friend from work about the virtues of different AM radio programs. As part of the debate I have given up my normal morning mix of JJJ and 702 and have been listening to the Kyle and Jackie O show on 2Day FM. I feel mind numb. 35 minutes and all they talked about was the protocol surrounding cream and white patterned dresses at weddings. If you regularly listen to K&J I implore you to try a few different stations. There is so much more to life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2Day FM Shame file:
Steve B

1:09 pm  
Blogger . said...

as much as i hate to say it, Kyle is one the funniest guys around. beats J and the doctor hands down.

5:42 pm  
Blogger Andrew + Jessica said...

also good - ABC News Radio 630 - they have great international segments from the BBC in the UK and PBS in the USA

6:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home